Obstructive sleep apnea affects around 20 million Americans and can lead to hypertension, heart attack, stroke, depression, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, morning headaches, and excessive daytime sleepiness.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Former CPAP user thrilled with switch to TAP Appliance

Former CPAP user describes how much she enjoys tap appliance compared to CPAP. It was an easy problem free transition. 

WATCH THE VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcFZ2sRiBAQ

Brad: My name is Brad. I had a CPAP that I used for several years. I had a friend of mine that recommended the TAP device. I changed over to the TAP device and I couldn’t be happier. I don’t have to drag the CPAP while traveling. It’s been a great device. I sleep very well and it’s very easy to maintain, and I’m very glad I made the choice to change.

Dr. Shapira: Great. Any problems you had along the way?

Brad: Not at all. Not with the TAP device. CPAP, it’s been a challenge traveling. I travel across to other countries several times and it’s just a hassle to bring with.

Dr. Shapira:Great.

Brad: This device is very easy to take anywhere.

Dr. Shapira: Anything else you want to add?

Brad: No, just glad I ran across it.

Dr. Shapira: Perfect, thank you.

Brad: Thank you.


Visit these websites for more information or to make an appointment with Dr Shapira. www.ThinkBetterLife.com
www.ihatecpap.com
www.delanydentalcare.com
www.sleepandhealth.com
www.northshoresleepdentist.com

#CPAPalternative#TAPappliance#SleepApneaTreatmentillinois
#SleepApneaTreatmentLibertyvllle
#LakeForestSleepApnea

Ira L Shapira DDS, D,ABDSM, D,AAPM, FICCMO
Chair, Alliance of TMD Organizations
Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomat, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Regent & Fellow, International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics
Board Eligible, American Academy of CranioFacial Pain
Dental Section Editor, Sleep & Health Journal
Member, American Equilibration Society
Member, Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences
www.ThinkBetterLife.com
www.DelanyDentalCare.com
www.IHateCPAP.com
www.iHateHeadaches.org

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Ira Shapira DDS at 1:02 PM