Friday, February 29, 2008

Testimonial From Rita, Patient of Dr. Siegel's

Dear Dr. Marc,


I would like to "Thank You" and your staff, for helping me in my great need.

I couldn't be happier with my new mouth piece. It works so wonderful for me. Since I have had my mouth piece, I sleep all night, I don't "snore" or "blow up with air in my stomach," like I did with the C-Pap.

I joined the BAC Health Club, I go most every day. I have a lot more energy, and I have been breathing much better. I am so very happy I got you, Dr. Siegel, off the Internet. You are my life saver! Before I got the splint, I had chest pains and breathing like I was taking my last breath. I didn't sleep at night at all. My poor husband said I was "restless" and "snoring" almost all night.

So you have made me and my husband very happy, Dr. Marc. Also, I would like to add that your staff has been the best.

Thank you again,

Rita

If you would like to learn more about Dr. Siegel, and his work, please visit Snyder Dental Group.



http://www.ihateheadaches.org/