Friday, April 27, 2007

Letter dated January 2007 reads:

Dear Dr. Shapira:

Thank you so much for your very kind contribution to the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation in my name. Their work is so important to all of us. It is a wonderful gesture on your part.

This is an opportunity for me to tell you how grateful I am to you for your knowledge and expertise, which have been so beneficial to my health! I had a sleep test last week at Lake Forest Hospital and the technician (whom I have had twice before) told me that the appliance has cured, or is curing, my apnea! I knew that because I have been feeling so much better every day, and sleeping so much better every night. I carried it in my purse to Israel recently. I have told almost everyone I know about it and about You!

I am very thankful to you and wish you and your wife and family good health. May you continue to do your wonderful work for many, many years to come.

Very sincerely,

EK

http://www.ihateheadaches.org/