Monday, April 30, 2007

Thank You Note dated April 2007 reads:

I'm a biology major and art minor at DePaul University in Chicago. I am
currently a junior (3rd year). From the very begin of college, I decided
to pursue a career in dentistry. It was towards the end of high school
that I took a great appreciation for the work that Dr. Shapira and Dr.
Amidei
do at Delany Dental Care. From that point, I decided to commit
myself to follow their example and become one of the few true masters of
dental health care and art. Ultimately, my goal is to start my own dental
practice that service patients in all fields of dentistry.

My experience during spring break with Delany Dental Care was more than I
expected it to be. I looked forward to dedicating my spring break to
shadowing Dr. Shapira and Dr. Amidei and I thought I had a basic idea of
what their daily routine looked like. However, from the first hour when my
shadowing began, I realized how much more interesting, exciting, and
intense this professional career really was. I was blown away by the work
I observed and I left the office each day very excited, looking forward to
the next days procedures. It really is incredible how within a few hours
you can reconstruct and improve a person's mouth, and further more improve
their health and quality of life. The way I see it, it's preventative
health care that also makes you look good.

I chose Delany Dental because my family has a very close relationship with
them. For over a decade we have been their patients as a whole family. We
pretty much grew up with Dr. Shapira, Dr. Amidei, and Barb (our hygienist).
I was confident that this was the best practice for me to shadow and learn
from; after all, I know first hand that they are one of the best in quality
work. And I mustn't forget to mention that the entire staff is fun,
friendly, and professional. I look forward to visiting the Delany Dental
very soon.

I think I covered most of it. Let me know if you need more. Thanks again.
Say hi to everyone in the office for me.

-Arash Hosseini

http://www.ihateheadaches.org/