Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Chicago Sleep Apnea Dentist: Over 35 years experience treating difficult cases with oral appliances.

I started treating Sleep Apnea in 1982 and became a Visiting Assistant Professor at Rush Medical School in 1985 where I did research on jaw position and sleep apnea.

I was  one of 20 dentists who formed the Sleep Disorder Dental Society which became the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.  I was a charter member of DOSA, The Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea.

I practised at 5 locations across Chicagoland but closed those offices when Elise my wife and companion for 40 years was dealing with end stage cancer.

I am now seeing patients in my Gurnee Dental Office and in my new office in Highland Park that is dedicated to treatment of Sleep Apnea, Snoring, TMJ disorders, Headaches and Migraines.

Visit my new website www.ThinkBetterLife.com   and be sure to take in all of the information on the I HATE CPAP website. www.IHateCPAP.com

Gurnee    www.DelanyDentalCare.com

Highland Park   www.ThinkBetterLife.com

http://www.ihateheadaches.org/